Last Updated: July 2, 2017
The majority of the content on www.zakandzu.com, including but not limited to text, images, and logos, is the sole original property of Zak & Zu Marketing and shall not be reproduced or distributed in whole or modified form without our express written consent. Some items are being used under a creative commons or commercial license (such as WordPress software and certain stock images). Due to the lack of attribution or differentiation between these items, you may not use ANY of the content found on this site without written permission. See below for contact information.
Content found on this website, such as the information presented in blog articles, is meant for educational purposes only and should not be taken for professional business, marketing, or legal advice. Zak & Zu Marketing is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to loss of profit and criminal offenses, pertaining to the use of our content in a manner that is unlawful or prohibited by the TOU. Furthermore, Zak & Zu Marketing does not guarantee the accuracy or absence of errors in content found on the site. By accessing the site, you agree to receiving the content as-is.
Use of the Site
In your use of this site, you agree to:
- Abide by the conditions set forth in the TOU.
- NOT post spam, malware, or content that may be considered inappropriate for children under 13 years of age, including but not limited to profanity, hateful speech, and nudity.
- NOT falsely misrepresent yourself as another person.
- NOT hotlink to any images or resources on the site.
- NOT attempt to hack or compromise the site or any data on our servers.
Third-Party Sites and Links
Violation of Terms
If you violate the TOU, we retain the right to block your access to the site and may also pursue legal action in some cases.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.